About BCR Group
BCR Chișinău S.A. is part of BCR Group that also includes BCR S.A., BCR Banca pentru Locuinţe, BCR Pensii, Societate de Administrare a Fondurilor de Pensii Private S.A. and BCR Leasing.
BCR Banca pentru Locuinţe (BCR BpL) is the BCR Group subsidiary specialized in saving and lending for housing purposes under a collective system, that was launched in July 2008. In 2009 it signed 134,000 contracts worth 3.5 billion RON. BCR BpL is the undisputed market leader in terms of total stock (over 50%) and of new business (over 75%).
BCR Pensii, Societate de Administrare a Fondurilor de Pensii Private S.A. was founded in June 2007, with an initial share capital of 50 million RON. BCR Pensii has been highly dynamic on the Romanian private pension market, helping the company consolidate its position on the market. In 2009, BCR Pensii finalized the takeover of Omniforte – Privately Managed Pension Fund operating on the mandatory pension market and also entered the optional pension market by taking over BCR Prudent, the Optional Pension Fund and, at the beginning of 2010, finalized the takeover of mandatory pension funds Prima Pensie and OTP. BCR owns 99.99 % of the shares of BCR Pensii, Societate de Administrare a Fondurilor de Pensii Private S.A.
BCR Leasing S.A.was created in March 2001, to complement the financing offer of Banca Comercială Română Group dedicated to individuals, legal entities and authorized physical persons, for purchasing durable goods. BCR LEASING IFN S.A. provides local financial leasing services for purchasing durable goods, namely: leasing for purchasing motor vehicles, fleets, industrial equipment and machines, medical equipment, software and IT equipment etc., as well as leasing for industrial or commercial buildings. 99.97% of BCR Leasing is controlled by BCR, while the remaining 0.03% is owned by individuals.